21 year old Tesnim Sayar was born and raised in Odense, with the Turkish Muslim descent. She defines herself as Muslim punk and grow rebellious punk clothing style and culture, but live according to his own religious beliefs.
“I am Muslim. I like my religion, I like my scarf. I can not see an obstacle in why I should not be able to combine being both punk and Muslim.”
source ( x )
oh my god can i have on can i have twenty
Hung on a 22” chain, this brass revolver unfolds into a pocketknife. A clever, hidden tool. Sold on Etsy.
Play Bad Girls by MIA at my funeral
"Le cheval d’orgueil". Photographed by Marie-Amélie Tondu for Blast Magazine
- in 7 years, I’ll never have touched you
- 23 days from now it will be 7 months; do you remember why you left?
- i don’t and i don’t think i ever will
- i no longer know the coordinates of your heart, you packed your bags and left me to find an abandoned apartment.
- my voicemail is still us, i call myself to hear your voice, I’m almost out of minutes.